+7 495 663-11-33
The plant construction site, 23.32 hectares, was chosen in Georgiou-Dej, Voronezh Region (now, Liski). The project specification for the construction of the reinforced concrete ties plant was approved by the Ministry for Construction Materials of the USSR on 16 August 1974.
In July 1908, the first plant building for reinforced concrete ties manufacturing was commissioned; its overall capacity amounted to 108.4 cubic meters of pre-cast reinforced concrete. Within the period from 1980 to 1 December 1988, the plant produced 4,042.8 thousand ties (approximately 447.2 thousand per year). The maximum output, 687.3 thousand ties, took place in 1986, which amounted to 68.4% of the rated capacity.
According to Decree No.460 of the Ministry for Construction Materials of the USSR of 14 October 1988, on 1 December the plant “Spetszhelezobeton” (Special-Purpose Reinforced Concrete Plant) was liquidated, and replaced by Struna manufacturing cooperative enterprise for reinforced concrete ties production.
In March 1994, Struna manufacturing cooperative enterprise was included into the South-Eastern Railroad. On the grounds of Decree No.13/N of the Railroad Superintendent, Struna manufacturing cooperative enterprise was renamed into Liski plant “Spetszhelezobeton”.
From 1994 to 1997, all production lines of the plant underwent reconstruction. In 1997, the plant started to manufacture bars for track switches for projects 2750, 2768 and 2769. The plant pioneered the production of pre-stressed reinforced concrete ties with ARS clips.
In 2000, the plant reached its rated capacity, manufacturing 1,009 thousand ties and 437 sets of track switches.