+7 495 663-11-33
In 1876 it was decided to build a specialized plant for treatment of wooden ties at Moscow – Nizhniy Novgorod Railway. On 19 September 1877, the first Russian treating plant was launched near Kanavino railway station, on waste grounds.
In 1929, when Kanavino and Sormovo were absorbed by Nizhniy Novgorod, the plant started to hinder the development of the city, and on 8 December 1933 the Presidium of Gorky Regional Executive Committee took resolution as to the allotment of a plot of land in the proximity of Kalikino railway station for a new treating plant, as this site answered best to the technical requirements of the construction.
In 1937, the modern plant at Kalikino railway station was completed and replaced the outdated works in Kanavino. At present, Kalikino Treating Plant is a state-of-the-art enterprise whose primary field of activity is the manufacture of reinforced concrete ties and treatment of wood.
The factory uses a certified system of quality management of prestressed reinforced concrete ties SH1-44x3, and ties permeated with protective antiseptic solution.
Address: 606473, Russian Federation, Nizhniy Novgorod Region, Bor district, village settlement of the treating plant (Kantaurovo Village Council), 465km+PK2-466km+PK9
Phone: +7 (831) 248-28-39